- Players can now switch Online play Regions on the Room List screen.
- Messaging on Player Join screen changed. Title bar now shows match type & stage, with secondary messaging moved to bottom in both Local & Online play.
- When in windowed mode, the window will attempt to lock to the correct aspect ratio (16:9)
- Voting to start a Match from the Match Lobby screen added.
- Online play Region names on the Options screen are now more descriptive (translations needed).
- Rearranged Online play Regions to alphabetical order.
- Message when disconnecting from the Room List changed to “Disconnecting…” from “Leaving Room…”.
- Changed method for “Angel of Death” achievement in Online play to more reliably trigger.
- “Grandpa’s TV” option changed to “Vignette” on the Option menu, and film grain filter has been removed.
- Online play Region is now set when connecting to the Name Server instead of waiting for a connection to a regional Master Server. This should speed up the connection process.
- Players cannot back out of a Match from the Match Lobby if there is less than 5 seconds before a Match starts.
- Players can no longer back out of Quickplay while it’s searching for/creating a Match.
- Match Countdown in Match Lobby increased to 15 seconds.
- Drop shadow on text will adjust to the correct size when switching between full screen and windowed.
- “Continue” option no longer available on the Room List if no Rooms are available.
- Changed location of fall killbox in Clampett’s Hideaway to fix invisible platform issue.