- Added spark particles to Meteor hazard.
- Reduced internal layer count to speed up frame rendering.
- Optimized some sprite animations.
- Switched downscaling mode to prevent artifacts (mostly on spritefonts) at lower resolutions.
- Updated spritefont to include underscore for Twitch names/channels.
- Reshaped colliders on edges of platforms in Hideaway.
- Twitch Channel input now works, and supports Twitch username/channel naming conventions. NOTE: There is no “incorrect” channel names on Twitch. If the specified room/channel doesn’t exist, Twitch will automatically create it.
- Player lighting once again no longer affects other Player’s sprites.
- Jump particle effect now correctly appears behind Player sprites.
- Meteor Trail particle effect now correctly removed.
- Fixed an issue where explosion colliders were sometimes being left behind.
- Removed some unused objects.
- Removed some old/unused code.
- Settings file is not saving correctly if the resolution or the Twitch channel is altered.
- Depth of Field behavior is not scaling correctly at all resolutions.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.