- Added first builds for 32 & 64bit Linux. Ubuntu works best, Debian should work as well. If you have the ability to test on Linux Mint please reach out.
- Stage color palettes have been updated slightly to separate the player characters more from the background on the Jones Hill Cemetery & Southern Ruins stages. Updates to Clampett’s Hideaway color palette coming in the next build.
- Clampett’s Hideaway backgrounds updated.
- The Southern Ruins backgrounds updated.
- Loading stages should be 10-15% faster compared to the last build. Loading speeds will be optimized further in forthcoming builds.
- Slightly increased the accuracy of the camera follow behavior to follow player movement faster.
- Slightly increased the size of the player characters to make updates coming in future builds easier, namely higher-res character artwork.
- Fixed an issue where if the camera didn’t move fast enough a player could go off-screen and fall through the platforms.