- Layers that contain no objects will now disable. Draw calls decreased 10-65% depending upon current status of gameplay, increasing 60fps consistency and reducing CPU usage by 20-50%.
- Player Ammo counter now locks above x99 shots.
- Console now supports Functions Calls with Parameters. Documentation is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14245368/Sombrero/Console/SombreroConsoleCommands.html
- Added screen wipe to stage loading screen.
- Player Sprites now affected by scene lighting.
- Played now effected by Platform-level vfx lighting.
- Player Halo now layers on top of Platform scorch effects.
- Reduced layer count to improve fillrate.
- Banditos now compares the highest player’s time with the remaining round time instead of the overall round length.
- Added comma to Laredo spritefont. Should fix some Credits screen spacing issues.
- Fixed a glitch on the Gameplay Style menu that would cause the video to flash when the player reaches the top/bottom and keeps pressing the analog stick.
- Updated screen wipe animation.