- Loot drops on Player death are synced. Positions of cash should be (approximately) in the same place.
- Only the peer that owns the Player will cause the Player to respawn and relocate. This should be synced across peers.
- To lessen Player Movement jitter in online matches, when a peer receives a new Player Input update the X/Y position will only be updated if it’s over a specified amount of position error.
- Fixed issue with background music being constantly called.
- Fixed issue Round Time on Master peer not updating during match.
- Lighting effects related to Weapon Powerups or the Banditos Idol should now be working properly.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced in Online play or when a Player first joins a room with other Players in it.
- Join menu buttons appear behind “Ready!” message in online play if Players are set to ready when another Player joins.
- Only some Player input functions correctly during Online play, and gameplay only some parts of gameplay are synced.
- Holding UP at the top of a Ladder will cause the player to repeatedly send commands in online play, and may cause sync issues. This will be fixed in the next build.