- CTF Flag holder synced in online multiplayer.
- Only the peer that owns the Player will cause the Player to respawn and relocate. This should be synced across peers.
- To lessen Player Movement jitter in online matches, when a peer receives a new Player Input update the X/Y position will only be updated if it’s over a specified amount of position error.
- Player death is triggered by the Peer that controls the Player during Online play.
- Text size for connection messages during joining/creating a match now matches the size of the same message during Quickplay.
- Removed circle of arrows around dropped CTF Flag.
- Changed VFX layer blending modes for Powerups, Banditos Idol & Loot objects for optimization purposes (removed transparency, additive blend applied).
- Player now returns to previous menu during Online play menus instead of always returning to the Main menu.
- Pause menu during Online play now displays “Leave” message instead of “Main Menu” in the available options.
- CTF Flag will push itself out of colliders when overlapping a collider when it’s loose.
- Fixed a sync issue with the Master peer not visually updating its Round timer.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced in Online play or when a Player first joins a room with other Players in it.
- Join menu buttons appear behind “Ready!” message in online play if Players are set to ready when another Player joins.
- Only some Player input functions correctly during Online play, and only some parts of gameplay are synced.
- Holding UP at the top of a Ladder will cause the player to repeatedly send commands in online play, and may cause sync issues. This will be fixed in a future build.
MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETION
Items surrounded by a bubble have been synced in Online play.