- Player will now re-trigger respawn if the previous respawn position is the same. This should (hopefully) fix the occasional respawn failure issue.
- Powerups slightly drift up & down.
- If Game style is Banditos, the Banditos idol animation will preload to prevent hitch the first time the idol spawns.
- Turned camera shake during explosions back on, as it’s not causing the framerate issues.
- Idols can be picked up in local & Online play.
- Player respawn location fixed.
- Rounds should end properly in Online play.
- Ladder movement isn’t functioning properly in Online play. This will be fixed in a build in the next day or two.
- Some SFX aren’t triggering on Peers in online play. If you notice this, please file a bug which lists them.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering on Peers in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced in Online play or when a Player first joins a room with other Players in it.
- Join menu buttons appear behind “Ready!” message in online play if Players are set to ready when another Player joins.
- Only some Player inputs function correctly during Online play, and only some parts of gameplay are synced. See the chart below for details.
MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETION
Items surrounded by a bubble have been synced in Online play. Items in YELLOW are synced but need testing. Items in BLUE should be solid but should still be tested. Items in GREEN are tested and confirmed complete. Items in GREY do NOT require sync, but it may be added if there’s time.