- Character maps synced in Online play – characters should now show the correct Player character.
- Countdown timer between rounds in Online play (no visual yet, but a tick sound should play as it counts down, then starts the next round).
- Optimized explosion debris effects which were dragging down the framerate.
- Framework updated from 14.3 to 17.3 This should bring some general performance improvements.
- Removed some layer lighting that wasn’t visible and was causing framerate hitches.
- Idols can be picked up in local & Online play.
- Player respawn location fixed.
- CTF should work properly in Online play.
- Ladder movement isn’t functioning properly in Online play. This will be fixed in a build in the next day or two.
- Some SFX aren’t triggering on Peers in online play. If you notice this, please file a bug which lists them.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering on Peers in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced in Online play or when a Player first joins a room with other Players in it.
- Join menu buttons appear behind “Ready!” message in online play if Players are set to ready when another Player joins.
- Only some Player inputs function correctly during Online play, and only some parts of gameplay are synced. See the chart below for details.
MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETION
Items surrounded by a bubble have been synced in Online play. Items in YELLOW are synced but need testing. Items in BLUE should be solid but should still be tested. Items in GREEN are tested and confirmed complete. Items in GREY do NOT require sync, but it may be added if there’s time.