- Added “Armed Respawn” Match customization option. Players won’t be able to fire their weapon until their invincibility has ended upon respawning. “Unarmed” messaging will display if a Player tries to fire while invincible.
- Added Tint parameter to background tile layers to provide more contrast with platform tile layer.
- Added pulse effect to Power-ups.
- Changed from tile-based to object-based collision detection for static platform, ladder, and death volume collision. This should improve performance and reduce CPU usage. This affects platform/ladder/death volume collision on all stages. Breakable platforms are not affected.
- Projectile collision effects such as sparks & decals now raytrace their collision vector to provide more accurate placement of the effects.
- Small changes to the platform/ladder layout in Clampett’s Hideaway.
- Slightly shortened Player Invincibility time.
- Removed “Ammo Multiplier” customization option.
- Re-added dark area behind Power-ups to make them stand out more.
- Re-added Cannon Power-up.
- Lowered volume of bell sound.
- Updated Southern Ruins tileset to eliminate a few seams between the tiles.
- Projectile collision effects appear in the wrong spot when colliding with bells.
- Cannon projectile still gets stuck in platform colliders when overlapping on the ladder.