- Character & Stage settings files are now encrypted to prevent editing.
- Resolution switching added to Options menu.
Available options are:
- Native: Will render the game at the current screen resolution, whatever resolution that is.
- Tweaked platforms on Jones Hill, Monastery stages.
- Added Film Grain toggle to Options menu.
- Depth of Field option has been updated to function correctly based on user settings.
- Depth of Field option is now limited to checking for camera changes 8 times a second instead of continuously as the camera moves/zooms. This should improve performance on slower GPUs without any real visible drop in quality.
- Changed the way the settings.xml file is written to disk to be more reliable.
- Player HUD objects during gameplay are now either not rendered or destroyed when those players don’t exist. Previously they were just setting opacity to 0 which was causing occasional graphical glitches on embedded GPUs during some stages.
- The Steam overlay should now render correctly over the black bars that appear at non-16:9 resolutions.
- Sliders on the Options menu should no longer appear as if they’re going to a negative value (only occurred sometimes).
- Game Paused GUI during a match is now removed when a player returns to the Main Menu.
- The scale and position of some weather effects, like rain & clouds, may not be correct at any resolution other than Native. Please note these in Jira if found.