- Each character now mostly has its own unique jump/death/grunt sound sets (some sounds are used for multiple characters). There is a 1 in 8 chance that the old film scream will happen for any character’s death. Volume levels still need to be normalized.
- Added stab sounds on spike death.
- Players can now fall through non-solid platforms – hold jump & left analog down, or jump & d-pad down, or space/right mouse & down arrow or s to trigger. Players should not be able to fall through platforms on the bottom level (eg above spikes).
- Overhauled stage lighting renderer. Light colors are richer and light textures more detailed.
- Slightly increased Player object size.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.