- Added on-screen notification in the bottom left-hand corner for Twitch connection status if Twitch integration is enabled.Text is still temporary.
- Added “Twitch Connect” toggle in Settings menu. Default is off.
- #Explode hashtag added. This will cause all exploding barrels on the map to explode. Some changes to the explosion behaviors to support this probably fixed a longstanding rare glitch where explosions wouldn’t show their visuals on-screen when triggering.
- #FireShower hashtag added. This will cause meteors to rain from the sky. The visuals for this are incomplete.
- Match Camera will now zoom out when a hazard (explode, fireshower, etc) is about to trigger, show a warning message, then trigger the hazard. The camera movement is WIP.
- Previously, all Players had to be logged into the same Twitch channel to receive channel hashtags in an Online match. This is no longer required and only the Master Peer (whoever started the game or if they leave, whatever random Player the Master Peer status is assigned to by Photon) has to be connected to the Twitch channel. If other players are connected to the same Twitch channel, they will also receive channel messages but will not trigger any events.
- Finalized text in The Story so Far and menus. Text for translation can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4gNaCpnrkwdrf0bxRn8uFNLdFw5aeTCvY6-VCTBHac/edit?usp=sharing
- Tweaked BG & Banditos Idol lightning effects.
- Settings.xml has been moved to the root game directory, and the /datafiles directory has been removed.
- Before repeatedly trying to connect to Twitch, the game will first check if an internet connection is available.
- Only the Twitch-related loading wheel will turn green if a connection is detected.
- Fixed on-screen controls when no matches are found in Online play.
- Fixed issue with game PONG response appearing in chat.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.