- Hazards now randomly spawn during local matches and when not connected to Twitch. Settings are available in the Custom menu when choosing a Gameplay Style. Defaults to on, and every 20 seconds the game randomly decides whether or not to create a Hazard.
- When a Twitch hashtag triggers an event, it will send a message to the Twitch channel saying who triggered it.
- Lengthened cooldown timers for hashtags in Twitch.
- Optimized #fireshower particle trail, and removed unused sprite animation.
- Fixed button display on Create/Join Match screens ($button$ no longer displays)
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.