- Added ambient sound loop to each stage.
- Added train on tracks in background of Boneyard.
- Combined Vignette & Film Grain settings into “Screen Shaders” on Settings menu.
- “Decals” changed to “Damage Decals” on Settings menu.
- News RSS feed is now pulled directly from Valve instead of a third-party service. Because of this, Publisher posts are now able to be displayed.
- News RSS feed now displays high-res images at the full width of the News feed window.
- Rewrote explosion spawning to eliminate chance of explosion visual not appearing in the right place (which could be seen as the visual not being created at all).
- Removed some unused objects.
- Removed some old/unused code.
- There’s no way to edit the Twitch channel yet, and if Twitch Connect is set to on and no channel is set, it will keep trying to connect.
- Depth of Field behavior is not scaling correctly at all resolutions.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.