- Added translations for in-game messaging at Round start (fight, get the idol, etc), and reduced size of text on-screen to fit.
- Added translations for new in-game messaging at on new player messaging (fire capture multiplier, etc).
- Added translations for Leaderboards menu title and individual leaderboards.
- Raised spiked ground on bottom of Boneyard stage, and simplified collision shapes.
- Reworked pieces of the pre-match GUI.
- In Banditos, if the Player’s weapon had a seek behavior (Reaper weapon), the Idol projectiles would retain the seek behavior.
- Keyboard shortcut for applying changes on Settings menu changed to Ctrl, which it should have been to begin with.
- “DataFiles” directory has been renamed to “datafiles” to fix Linux compatibility.
- Because of the layout changes on the Round/Match Win screens, full character names are now displayed.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.