- Optimized some sprite animations.
- Reorganized GUI elements on some pre-game menus.
- Further work on new lighting solution
- Updated Player movement & jump physics to provide more responsive control.
- Changed Player movement behavior related to ladder traversal.
- Changed how Player Weapon is updated in HUD during gameplay.
- Settings file is not saving correctly if the resolution or the Twitch channel is altered.
- Depth of Field behavior is not scaling correctly at all resolutions.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.
- Some background planes aren’t scaling correctly, mostly weather-related planes.
- Camera can push outside of active play area, showing edges.