- Fixed issue with light texturing not pasting properly.
- Fixed issue with music soundtrack restarting at the end of a round or when when was quickly returned to focus/fell out of focus.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced in Online play or when a Player first joins a room with other Players in it.
- Join menu buttons appear behind “Ready!” message in online play if Players are set to ready when another Player joins.
- Only some Player inputs function correctly during Online play, and only some parts of gameplay are synced. See the chart below for details.
- Holding UP at the top of a Ladder will cause the player to repeatedly send commands in online play, and may cause sync issues. This will be fixed in a future build.
MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETION
Items surrounded by a bubble have been synced in Online play. Items in yellow are synced but need testing.