- Translation support added to most text. This work is ongoing. Some of the text (like in the Player HUD) will probably be going away in favor of icons for the different gameplay styles.
- Player HUD updated to new design. Still requires some tweaking.
- Explosion vfx tweaked, and now include additional sprite-based vfx.
- Powerup pickup & spawn effects now include sprite-based vfx.
- Projectile bounce now includes sprite-based vfx.
- Added slight halo around players when they’re against the platform background.
- Draft of new Stage added. I wouldn’t spend too much time on QA in this stage yet, it’s still very early on.
- Most of the fonts have been updated to include extended character sets for Latin-based language support (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish). Additional language support is ongoing. Once the license for Rustler has been purchased, the full character set can be added.
- Move Player Respawn code to Function.
- Added check to make sure Players can’t respawn in the same place if two players are killed at the same time during a single round.
- Miscellaneous small tweaks made to make adding online multiplayer easier.
- Players can (hopefully) no longer hit both buttons to lock up the game during gameplay. This functionality still needs to be added to the main menus.