- New Character Sprites – Tripled resolution of character all sprites to increase clarity and include finer details.
- Updated Weapon Projectile Sprites – Projectile designs revised, projectiles now use multiple animated sprites for per-sprite tinting (instead of the whole projectile).
- New Shock sprite animation.
- Dramatically increased jump height control when jumping from platforms.
- Player position is now rounded to whole X/Y coordinates when movement ends.
- Tweaked film grain shader.
- Fixed issue with ammo count showing incorrectly in Player HUD during gameplay.
- Settings file is not saving correctly if the resolution or the Twitch channel is altered.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.
- Some background planes aren’t scaling correctly, mostly weather-related planes.
- Camera can push outside of active play area, showing edges.