NOTE: Your settings.xml file should be rewritten on first startup. This will hopefully solve the black screen issues – I haven’t been able to recreate it again on my end so I’m hoping this will fix it.
- Merged “Setup” & “Settings” code into one file since they served the same purpose.
- Music now fades instead of cutting before the Stage loading screen.
- Increase Arrow projectile lifespan.
- CTF should be working properly in Online play with 2-4 Players.
- If a Player is already holding a Flag in CTF they can no longer pick up dropped Flags.
- Flags should reset position when a new Round countdown starts instead of when the countdown ends.
- Updated Player Respawn code to more reliably respawn Players.
- Updated Player Leave function to remove Player objects & HUD from Online match.
- All Player movement vars should now reset when a new Round starts.
- Player HUD now shows the correct number of rounds.
- Keyboard/mouse control is not working in Online play – jumping & climbing ladders need to be revised.
- Some SFX aren’t triggering on Peers in online play. If you notice this, please file a bug which lists them.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering on Peers in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced when a Player first joins a Room with other Players in it.
MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETION
Items surrounded by a bubble have been synced in Online play. Items in YELLOW are synced but need testing. Items in BLUE should be solid but should still be tested. Items in GREEN are tested and confirmed complete. Items in GREY do NOT require sync, but it may be added if there’s time.