- If no Controllers are plugged in, the interface will use Keyboard icons for Player input prompts in the GUI.
- NWjs framework updated to 23.0 (from 22.0).
- Updated Steamworks SDK to 1.40.
- Fixed issue with the edge of some platforms on Clampett’s Hideaway having the wrong collision poly.
- Player Lights will no longer affect other Players.
- Fade & Logo animation no longer replay when returning to the Start menu.
- Made Player Lights on Platform & Platform BG layers brighter, changed blending mode to Soft Light.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.