- Twitch Integration
- Send & Receive Messaging through Twitch Chat. Twitch integration supports both Local & Online play.
- Trigger object spawning in-game using hashtags in Twitch Chat. Currently only Powerup spawning is supported. A list of hashtags is available here: http://site.pixelmetal.com/sombrero-twitch-tags/
- By default, Sombrero can send up to 20 messages every 30 seconds as a channel member. If the game (user: sombrerogame) is made a mod, 100 messages can be sent every 30 seconds. These are limits set by Twitch.
- Added News Feed to menu. This pulls in the game news RSS feed from Steam. This feed only shows developer posts.
- If a Player is killed with a Projectile, they’ll be pushed in the direction the Projectile was travelling upon death.
- Replaced explosion sprite animation.
- Lightning effects now have sprite animation.
- Corrected spelling errors.
- Platform fall-through should now work online.
- On first startup on Linux build, if user has a keychain set up, it’ll ask for their password. This is probably unavoidable in Ubuntu 14-16 at default security settings.