- Game style will now appear with a “*” after it if a Match is using Custom Gameplay settings.
- Player will now re-trigger respawn if the previous respawn position is the same. This should (hopefully) fix the occasional respawn failure issue.
- Player respawn location is now synced in Online play.
- Player explosion & projectile death merged into single function to reduce duplicate functionality and ease online implementation.
- Disabled DOF and camera shake to test if this helps improve framerate during explosions in 4-Player matches.
- Removed deletion of particle system that no longer existed, which may have been causing issues with removing fire particles when a Player responds.
- Campfires should now capture correctly in Online play.
- Custom Gameplay settings should now reset when the Player returns to the Main menu after leaving a Match.
- Match start countdown timer now resets properly when all Players aren’t set to ready.
- Ladder movement isn’t functioning properly in Online play. This will be fixed in a build in the next day or two.
- Some SFX aren’t triggering on Peers in online play. If you notice this, please file a bug which lists them.
- Some particle effects aren’t triggering on Peers in online play.
- Character maps aren’t synced in Online play or when a Player first joins a room with other Players in it.
- Join menu buttons appear behind “Ready!” message in online play if Players are set to ready when another Player joins.
- Only some Player inputs function correctly during Online play, and only some parts of gameplay are synced. See the chart below for details.
MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETION
Items surrounded by a bubble have been synced in Online play. Items in YELLOW are synced but need testing. Items in BLUE should be solid but should still be tested. Items in GREEN are tested and confirmed complete. Items in GREY do NOT require sync, but it may be added if there’s time.